Setting up a screen on STQRY allows you to create engaging digital experiences for your audience. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of setting up a screen, including screen details and adding content to enhance the visitor's experience.
This section is for screen information that will be used when linking the screen to a tour or list.
Title: The title is the main heading that will be displayed on the screen. Choose a descriptive and attention-grabbing title that accurately represents the content of the screen.
Short title: The short title is used when there is limited space available for displaying text. It should be a concise version of the main title, conveying the essence of the screen's content.
Large cover photo: The large cover photo is used in wide lists and as the header image when the "Image & Title" display option is selected. The image will be cropped to a 16:9 aspect ratio. Choose an appealing and relevant image that captures the essence of the screen.
Square cover photo: The square cover photo is used in compact lists. The image will be cropped to a 4:3 aspect ratio. Select a visually appealing image that represents the screen effectively.
Location: You have the option to add the location of your stop. By adding the location, you can automatically include a marker on any map associated with the screen. This helps visitors navigate and explore your content more easily.
Note: the title displayed at the top of the screen is visible solely in the builder interface and can be searched using the search bar.
Once you have entered the screen details, you can start enhancing the visitor's experience by adding various content options. Consider the following options:
- Text: Provide informative and engaging textual content that complements the screen's theme. Use collapsible text for brevity if needed.
- Single Media Section: Add a single media element, such as an image or video, with a caption. Enable collapsible text to shorten the content if necessary.
- Media Gallery Section: Create a gallery of media elements to showcase multiple images or videos.
- Price Section: Include information about prices or fees related to the screen's content.
- Location Section: Add a single location map or multiple location maps for geographical context.
- Opening Times Section: Specify the operating hours or schedule relevant to the screen.
- Social Media Links Section: Connect visitors to your social media channels for further engagement.
- Slideshow Section: Create a visual slideshow to showcase a series of images.
- Links or Buttons Section: Direct visitors to external content or related content using links or buttons.
- Image Slider Section: Compare two images by displaying them side by side with a slider in between.
- Menu: similar to the Links or Buttons section but the items come with image covers.
- Quiz: Engage visitors with interactive quizzes to test their knowledge or provide a fun learning experience.
Duplicate a screen: If you want to reuse content, simply duplicate a screen by clicking the Duplicate button located at the bottom left of the screen. This saves you time and effort in recreating similar content.
Hide sections in different languages: Customize your screen for different languages by using the toggle switch on each section. This allows you to show or hide specific sections based on the language settings, ensuring a tailored experience for each audience.
Associated Items: Easily track where a screen is linked by accessing the Associated Items feature. This shows you all the tours, lists, or other screens that are associated with the current screen. It helps you manage and navigate the connections between screens efficiently.
By carefully crafting the title, selecting captivating images, and incorporating engaging multimedia, you can create an immersive and memorable experience for your audience. Experiment with different content types and formats to make your screen truly stand out. Happy creating!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article