Integrating a feedback form in a mobile app is crucial as it engages users to share opinions, suggestions and concerns, while also enhancing development with insights for potential updates.
Step 1: Create Your Google Form
- Go to Google Forms and log in using your Google account.
- Click on the "+" button to create a new form.
- Customize your form by adding questions, options, and formatting.
- Once your form is ready, click on the "Send" button in the top right corner.
Step 2: Get the Embed Link
In the "Send" window, click on the "" icon and copy the embed link.
Step 3: Embed the Form in Your App
- Log in to your STQRY account.
- Open the project you want to add the feedback form to.
- Add a "Web Screen" from the "Screens" section.
- Paste the copied embed link from Google Forms into the "Enter Your Website URL" field.
- Save your changes and preview the screen to see the embedded form.
Step 4: Test the Form
- Link the feedback form either directly within the app or to a specific section of the live content.
- Go to the app settings and select "Check for updated content" to ensure the changes appear in the app
That's it! You've successfully embedded a Google Form into your STQRY app to create a feedback form. Please note that the process may vary slightly depending on the form provider you choose, but the general concept of embedding remains the same.