There are 2 kinds of codes, app-wide coupon codes and coupon codes for tours. While the app-wide coupon codes allow you to lock the whole app, the coupon codes for tours allow you to lock tours in your app.
In this help article, you will learn how to create a lock screen and generate an app-wide coupon code.
- Access the coupon code setting screen by choosing Project>> your app (project)>>Submit tab>> Coupons & Pricing>>Lock the App
- To create a lock screen, choose Manage Locks
- On the open window, toggle the Lock the app button. You can fill out the optional information on the left-hand side then hit Save & Close
- To create an app wide coupon code, choose the Generate Codes button (next to the Manage Locks button. You can customize every code or create a list of codes. Hit Generate.
Make sure you check for updated content in the app settings to get the updated version of your app. The app is also updated automatically every 24 hours. If you remove an app-wide code, the change will need a couple of hours to be applicable.
- Click on the Download CSV button will allow you to download a list of active codes.
- The code usage is tracked in the redemptions column.
- After the validation date or if you cancel a code, the end-user will no longer have access to the tour content
App-wide coupons will not allow you to bypass App Store or Google Play payments. Entering the coupon code will come after the app is downloaded.