Images can be used in a gallery, slideshow, as cover photos, and/or in an image slider.
- Under Content select the Media tab
- Click Add then select Photo
- Upload the image
1. Caption - text will show when the user taps on the image
2. Attribution - text will show within an information tab when the user taps on the image
3. Description - alt-text to be used by iOS and Android screen readers
- Once uploaded you can add to a screen or use the same file across multiple screens
- You can manage translations for this image from this page
*You can upload images directly to a screen using the Media Gallery screen item. The image will then be saved into your media library.
- A common 1:1 ratio is 1080 x 1080 pixels.
- A common resolution in the 4:3 ratio is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Common resolutions in the 16:9 ratio are 1920 x 1080 pixels and 1280 x 720 pixels.