You can hide pages behind a keypad that requires a code for visitors to access.
- This could be used to charge for tours by requiring visitors to purchase a code beforehand.
- Restrict access to the app when not onsite.
- Use in a scavenger hunt type game where the code is discovered throughout the tour.
- Identify the page that you want to hide.
- Set that page's numerical code using the Site Number in Page Properties.
- Click on the page header to open Page Properties.
- To change this code you will just need to change the Site Number and republish the project.
- Then set the link that would take the visitor to that page to the Keypad.
- The visitor will then access that page by typing in the code on the keypad screen.
*Please note this code is will need to be changed manually and can be used more than once.