During the testing phase of the app, or occasionally once the app is live you or a user may come across a bug or issue with the app.
Most of the time we will have already picked up any issues that have cropped up and will be working on a fix. However, please notify us of anything you come across.
- The best way to contact us is to email any issues/bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the team will pick them up to investigate and report to our developers if required.
If possible, these things are helpful to know when reporting a bug:
- What is the issue? How to reproduce the issue step by step?
- How often it occurs/persistence. Did you try any way from your side? For example, delete and reinstall the app.
- Are you on the latest app version? You can check the app version by going to the app settings. We wrote a help article to guide you on how to update your app here.
- Device(s) affected: OS, device model.
- Screenshot(s) of the issue
- Screen recording(s)
- Web browser if the issue happened on the web version/ builder. You can record your screen using some extension on your web browser (i.e Loom on Chrome, Awesome Screen Recorder on Firefox and Chrome, QuickTime on Mac)
Once we have investigated the problem, we'll get back to you ASAP with the next steps to resolve any issues.