From time to time, in order for us to keep your app up-to-date and fully functional, you will be required to log into your Apple Developer Account and accept any pending agreements. Our team will notify you any time you have a pending agreement that needs to be accepted.
There could be multiple agreements and if there is a Paid Application agreement pending you will need to agree to that even though you don't have a paid app. No banking information is needed, you'll simply have to agree to the terms of the agreement.
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
- Sign in to Apple Developer website as the Account Holder.
- There will be a banner indicating that you have an agreement that needs to be reviewed and accepted.
- Follow the link in the banner to "Review Agreement". Only the Account Holder can accept the pending agreements. If you don't see the option to "Review Agreement" you will see a "Contact" button that will allow you to contact your Apple Developer Admin.
Additionally, agreements can be accessed via the "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" section within the App Store Connect.
4. The "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" in App Store Connect will show you the list of agreements and their status.
5. Review and accept any pending agreements.
Should you encounter any questions or require further guidance regarding the acceptance of a pending agreement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
For further insights into Apple's agreements, please visit their official guide on Sign and update agreements.