My Tours supports the viewing of panorama images made with pano2vr, autopano or other similar tools. Your panorama photos can include interactivity such as hotspots and text windows and hyperlinks. If you include all these features in the panorama zip file, then everything will work offline.
To create a panorama stop do the following:
- Created a new information page from the stop list
- Edit the page
- Change the page type from information page to Panorama
- Click on choose file and upload a zip file of your panorama scene
- Add a title and subtitle
Please note that panorama images are currently in Beta. Please get in touch to enable this on your app.
Notes on Panorama Photos
- Contain an index.html either at the root of the zip file or one folder deep
- Assets may be included in the zip or have external references. Note that any external references will need internet access to load
- CSS/layout should be tested on both phones and tablets, Chrome and Safari