You will need to invite the My Tours support team to your Google Play Developer Console to enable us to upload and manage your app. To invite our support team, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Google Play Developer Console.
- Click the settings gear icon left-hand side of the page.
- Click Users & permissions in the sidebar
- Click Invite new user
- Fill in the email address form. If building on the STQRY or My Tours builder please invite email@example.com. If building on the OnCell builder please invite firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please select our role as Admin.
- Done! We’ll receive the invite, and we will get onto sorting your app for the store!
Please note: Google play has released a "new Google Play" console. The above instructions are for the "classic Google console". The old version of Play Console will be discontinued from November 2, 2020
If you are using the "new Google Play" console then please invite us as an Admin.