You may wish to adjust the pricing of your in-app purchases during the subscription. This can easily be done by following the instructions below.
- Login to Google Play
- Select the app
- Select ‘in-app products’ in the sidebar
- Select the ‘in-app product’ / tour you want to adjust
- Here you can select the in-app purchase default price in your local currency. Please note that for some territories this figure excludes tax.
- You can define prices in each currency, or tick Auto-convert. Please note you’ll need to have ‘overwrite existing prices’ ticked to make these changes.
- Make your changes, hit save, and you’re done.
Apple App Store
- Login to iTunes Connect
- Select My Apps, then your app
- Select ‘in app purchases’
- Select the in app item / tour you’d like to edit
- Here you can reselect the pricing tier for the tour. The tier determines the price in each market the app is sold and you can view the pricing matrix by clicking the link under your current tier.
- When you’ve made any changes, just hit save.
- Make sure you hit ‘Done’ down the bottom of the page, and you’re finished.